We're hiring entry level and experienced construction workers!
We are looking for people who enjoy working with their hands and don't mind getting dirty. The best candidates will have some experience working with power tools and in residential remodeling/construction. However, we are willing to train candidates who demonstrate a willingness to learn and refuse to settle for anything less than excellence in their work.
Perform repairs and construction at residential sites. Some examples of jobs are repairing fences, installing flooring, demo-ing rooms, and performing make-ready repairs and upgrades to rental properties.
- Show up on time ready to work
- Treat all customers and their homes with the utmost respect
- Be committed to excellence in your work
- Be willing to ask questions/ask for help
- Always double-check the work order and ask questions before starting work
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to work in the heat and be willing to get dirty
- Must be able to lift and carry 50+ lbs on a regular basis
- Must have a good grasp on basic math/geometry/taking measurements/etc
- Must be willing to abide by safety requirements
- Must have reliable transportation